Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Helping a Very Little

I love the innocence in the Nie Nie Dialogues. I wish I could be more like Nie Nie. Well, here is one way... I am posting this from the Nie Nie donation site. If you can, please help!

Beebee Mod, purveyor of applique pattern kits and a select number of designs on onesies and tees, is dedicating November to giving. 50% of all sales at Beebee Mod and the Etsy Shop will be donated to a different cause each week.
Nov 23-30 will be donated to Nie Recovery
So shop away and know that your monies are not only buying great products, but also donating to some very good causes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading her blog! It is so selfish of me to think every day...I hope she gets better so she can post again!! I'm headed over to start shopping!

Amber! said...

There are some CUTE stuff! I know...her blog is wonderful. It always lifts my day when I check it out!