- Keeping the house boarded up. No windows or doors are allowed to open. Ever.
- Sneezing 20 times in a minute. It's my new workout.
- Inability to do anything. At any time.
- My contacts have been laid to rest. Glasses are en vogue!
- Wet compresses on my face at night. Look out baby, I am one hot momma!!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Is anyone else dying from allergies out there? It has been about a month now. Symptoms include:
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Here is my shopping list for the week. Grayson was very helpful in letting me know what we need.
Milk and grapes were the first on the list (that was what was cut off).
That was followed by cheese, mushrooms, turkey meat, hamburgers, pickles, catsup, mac and cheese, pop (the cereal if you're wondering), and popcorn.
What can I say? We eat healthy around here!! ")
**Sidenote for the Fantastic Falcon award...it is an award from the school that children can earn by completing 10 requirements throughout the year.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Sunday, June 6, 2010
It's finally coming together!
After living here for almost a year and a half, I am proud to announce that I am satisfied with one room in the house!
A few decorations later and I am much happier!
Next on the list for this room is hardwood flooring (that will hopefully be next year's tax return) and a baby grand (that will be a little longer in coming.....)