Thursday, January 29, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Our place is STILL for sale. It is tiring. We have heard, "it is the best place we've seen. we love it" from everyone who has come through but it stops there. Frustrating. Why can't people just say it like it is? I.E. "we like your place but don't get your hopes up because we aren't the remotest interested."
Anyway....we do not have a closing date set yet. There is not certificate of occupancy yet which means the final inspection hasn't been done. We have to wait for that to be done by the builder and we are getting our own inspection done later this week. Then the appraiser has to come out. Then we can get the paperwork done and move. We are hoping that all this will be done by the end of Feb. Keep your fingers crossed that there is nothing major wrong with the house!
I guess this is the majority of the details....I'll keep you posted!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
- How do I know when I should stop giving Aiden a bottle before bedtime?
- How can I get Grayson to tell the truth?
- Why is Alora hitting everyone all of a sudden?
- When is Grayson old enough to use the men's restroom?
- How do I keep Aiden's socks on?
- How do Grayson and Alora understand one another so well?
- When will Aiden's hair grow in? And what color will it be?
- How does he smell SOO bad?
- How much TV is too much?
- Is making Alora take at least one bite okay?
- Is it wrong for me to enjoy my ice cream in front of Alora because she did not take her one bite?
- Will Grayson EVER get over his cough.....That is one question I do know the answer for and it is no! Poor kid.
- Will my children be happy adults? Do I demand too much? Too little? Will they ever realize how much I love them?
Do you remember these toys? I had those bears....what were they called again? I totally loved Teddy Rexbin (sp) but we were not cool enogh to have one! We did have the little car ramp for my sisters, though.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
I LOVE this! Do you know how much faster and happier I can be with this puppy? Imagine Alora sitting instead of touching everything in sight......Sigh.
Just a warning, however. I may have to change my title. We shall see. Isn't it sad that I have to consider it?
Well, enough bemoaning and let the opening ceremony begin!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I am at ever family function working so faithfully and yet, I have never been mentioned in this blog. I felt used and abused. Finally, I get my opportunity to be apart of this wonderful site and....this is what I get. Terrible. Abusive. Rude. All I ask for is a little respect.
Look at how intent he is! He will never let go!
I am wordless. No thanks for my dedication.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Okay, so I just found this little tab so I am writing on it, and hoping this might be the cure for my commentless blog. I hope everyone had a fantastic fourth! We sure did. Dan went golfing with his brothers and the children and I went shopping. Waiting for Aiden to come has made me want to review what we all looked like in the beginning! Pior to having Aiden, I posted some "new life resolutions." Here is a new game! Well, my favorite holiday has come and gone. If you are in the baby stage...check out this great link! I am sad.
Well, that was interesting. It was more fun to review my old posts than to read more story. I think I should spice up my posts!