- How do I know when I should stop giving Aiden a bottle before bedtime?
- How can I get Grayson to tell the truth?
- Why is Alora hitting everyone all of a sudden?
- When is Grayson old enough to use the men's restroom?
- How do I keep Aiden's socks on?
- How do Grayson and Alora understand one another so well?
- When will Aiden's hair grow in? And what color will it be?
- How does he smell SOO bad?
- How much TV is too much?
- Is making Alora take at least one bite okay?
- Is it wrong for me to enjoy my ice cream in front of Alora because she did not take her one bite?
- Will Grayson EVER get over his cough.....That is one question I do know the answer for and it is no! Poor kid.
- Will my children be happy adults? Do I demand too much? Too little? Will they ever realize how much I love them?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Oh, the joy of motherhood! The constant wonderings, deliberating, confusion. Here are my current musings: