Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Deserved Censure

Yes, my dear cousin, I deserve the comment on the post below. I have been away for so long and only gave my opinion of the weather. So here's what been cookin' at the Nutty Farm!

Nothing!!! But I'll give you some boring updates anyway.

I bought a bunch of quiet book pages that I have been busily working on. Hoping these produce some miracle for Sacrament meeting time. I'll keep you posted on that.

I also started and finished some file folder family home evening games that my dear buddy, Sarah, gave to me about 4 1/2 years ago! Now we might have a family home evening a few times a year!

I have also been much more diligent in taking care of my body though I am not losing weight. Oh, well. I am gaining muscle and I believe my tummy is getting smaller. Yay! I have lost over 2.5% of body fat since September. Go me! I am feeling nice an healthy which is my main objective so I am very proud of myself.

Tbe kids are in swimming lessons on three different days of the week, so that does keep my hopping. I am looking to get Grayson into golfing lessons. Alora is still in dance. I'll have to get a video of that one of these times. That class is one of the funniest things ever!!!

I had a little project in the works back in March of last year. I have just received notice that it is almost done so I just might be switching things around here. Exciting!

Loves,
Amber

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on the whole getting healthy thing!

foreveryoung said...

I'm glad your silhouettes turned out, you'll have to post pictures! And I can't wait to hear about the project you had in the works, do share!

Janessa said...

Good to have you back! Thanks for the update. Updates are always fun to read even if there's nothing amazing or exciting to share. Sounds like you're keeping very busy with the kiddos and projects. I can't wait to hear more! Kudos on being healthier! It's hard to do when you're a busy mom. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

When you think you have nothing to wirte, you do. Thank you for sharing.

Sarah said...

If it makes you feel better I've only completed 2 of those file folder activities!!! We take them to church and they are very successful but now my kids are bored with the same 2! Guess it's time to get off my butt and make more! Let me know if you do put Grayson in golf lessons. We want to do it with Micah but will probably wait a few more years until his coordination is a little better and can really "learn" something...not to mention interest in something that lasts more than 5 minutes!