Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 Things

10 Things that make me happy!

  1. Twilight movie is coming out in 29 days, 4 hours, and 17 minutes!!!
  2. Working with the people I do in my calling!
  3. Having people leave comments on my blog....(hint, hint)
  4. Daydreaming my pretty little stories, ahhh.
  5. Eating, well, just about anything.
  6. Fonts!!
  7. Nicely ironed clothing.
  8. Alora's nap time
  9. Singing at the top of my lungs....preferably to something 80's or anything U2
  10. Making someone else happy!

I tag Sarah, Errin, and Irene

5 comments:

Erin said...

Amber..I love your blog..thanks for inviting me. I'm thinking of traditions to share with you.

Amber! said...

I'm glad you wanted to be invited! You know have to devote your life to commmenting on my blog now!! :)

Sarah said...

So I'm guessing I just do the same thing? Good idea! And the who's my buddy quiz? You totally had trick questions so it wasn't fair! Although I still think I did pretty good! :)

Amber! said...

What questions were tricky? I tried to be but I wasn't sure if I was going to fool anyone or not!

Irene said...

I am thinking about Twilight right now...do you think we should start a meeting to help people who obsess? Sometimes I think I need help!!! Love your list, we have a lot of our top ten in common!