Friday, August 15, 2008

All done!

Yes, indeedee. My bun in the oven has finished baking and he is all done! And boy was he a large loaf! Aiden Wells Woodward was born on Wed. August 13, 2008 at 10:12 a.m. after 2 hours of painless labor! I sure love those epidurals! He was 9 lbs and 3 oz and was 21 inches long. He has a very strong neck and amazed all the nurses by trying to crawl within his first few minutes here on earth!
I have to admit that I was shocked when I first saw Aiden. He had very little hair and it is red! Both Alora and Grayson (as you can see below) had heads full of black hair. It's a good thing that half my dad's family are redheaded otherwise I would have asked who swapped my baby!
We came home today and we are both doing well. I just have to say how much I hate breastfeeding. Boy it sucks. Oh well. It will only last a few months.
Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Congrats! He is beautiful. Thanks for the invite. I am glad that things went so well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. My computer has been down or I would have see cute Aiden sooner. I am glad everything went well.