Friday, August 29, 2008

The evidence: Dum dum dum




One more posting for today to catch me up to speed.

So, I have talked a lot about the books I have read recently. When I read a good book, I become totally absorbed! It takes all my effort to put the book down and do something productive! Well, I have recently been reading The Host by Stephanie Myers (same author of the Twilight Series...see the problem?) and during one of my reading moments, the children seemed to be having a lot of fun. I put the book down and headed for the noise, in the bathroom of course (what is it with kids playing in bathrooms?????). Well, this is what I found. And luckily for them it wipes right off! Boy do I love porcelain!
Aesop's Moral: Mom's shouldn't read books while their children are awake!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I know it shouldn't be funny but I couldn't help laughing when I saw these pictures. I'm glad it came off easily!

Amber! said...

I have to say I didn't get mad. How could I? It really is funny.

Anonymous said...

Is this what I have to look forward to?

Jennifer said...

How funny! I'm proud of you for thinking about taking a picture before cleaning it up! I never think of that!