So, here is a bit of a riddle that Grayson was telling me yesterday. Let's see if you can pick it up before I did!
1. Grayson threw up in the middle of the night two nights ago.
2. "Mom, my arms are cold." (I told him to put a jacket on.)
3. He took a nap.
4. He didn't want candy first thing in the morning because he was worried that he might throw up again.
5. He had two accidents. (He peed on the couch two nights ago and on his bed last night)
6. "Mom, I'm too tired to go any more." (When we had only been on a bike ride for 10 minutes)
So, I totally didn't figure this out until 10:00 p.m. last night when I noticed he was ON FIRE!!!
He had a fever of 102 degrees. He is achy this morning. I think he has the flu.
Poor kids have a slow mother.