Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catching up!

Well, it has been a busy few days here in the Nutty Farm. Friday we took the kiddos to Kiddie Kandids for their yearly birthday pictures. What a time consuming experience! Both kids were pooped when we were finished. Later that night we had a family dinner with the Woodward's to celebrate Father's Day and Dick and Alice's retirements. We followed up the night by heading out to Connor's baseball game. Grayson just adores his cousin Connor. He keeps saying he wants to be like Connor when he is big. We had so much fun! The Woodwards are such a great family to be a part of!

Saturday Brian and Keaton and Grandpa and Grandma Woodward came over to watch Grayson in his T-Ball practice. He was so excited! Pam and Connor came over after to play the Wii Fit. We had a blast. Anyone who wants to have a fun workout, come on over!!! Later Grayson and Dan headed out to my parents house to give out Father's Day gifts. I had the joy of staying home all day to try my hand at potty training Alora. No such luck, everyone. I gave up after the morning. She showed no interest whatsoever. She really is a bit to young still. What can I say? I am a bit selfish to try to avoid double diaper duty (The terrible triple D!).

Sunday we hung out here. My sister, Megan and boyfriend Phil, came over for the evening to watch the kids. Here is my tribute to the Men in my life. Aren't they a handsome bunch?

Finally, we headed to the zoo on Monday. I am excited to be starting a play group! This was our first outing. I think this will be a blast as it gets going. Anyway, the zoo was fun as always. I was probably a bit more tired at the end of the outing (only two hours) than the kids were. They loved seeing the elephants and penguins. Grayson had fun playing with a rabbit that came right up to him. The carousel was open and we ended our day with a ride on it. Grayson is so timid! He sat on the Peacock bench because he was too scared to sit on one of the animals. I finally talked him into it at the end of the ride....notice the fear on his face! How different children are from one another. Alora has no fear at all. All in all, it was a fun time.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the collages...Love the Kiddie Kandids pictures!! You are becoming quite the blogger! =)
I wish that I could have come to your first playdate outing...looks like fun!

Amber! said...

Oh, Evonne, I wouldn't be here without you!