Monday, June 30, 2008

Blah.

So, we have had a long day. We went to the petting zoo at Gardner Village, Barnyard Buddies. It was a really cool and inexpensive place for the kids. We will be going back. But I have to say that I really don't feel like bloggin more because of the heat! My goodness! I took my usual two hour nap half dressed today. It felt so nice to strip down!!! Sorry if anyone just got a visual...hee hee. I really hope I don't have to endure another month of this. Gripe, gripe, gripe. It really is what I do best! Maybe if I get motivated in the future I will post the pics from Barnyard Buddies. Maybe not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you due? I hated last summer I was miserable every day of my life so I can sympathize with you. Also share your knowledge of how to get music on your blog. I am still clueless.

Amber! said...

August 8th. I bnhg (Alora is helping now nN)jnn went to the doctor and she said that I am at a 1 and 25% effaced. Yeah! It has officially started.
For music: just click on my playlist here on the button that says create your own playlist (it is on the bottom of my playlist) and it will take you to the playlist website. You will need to sign up but then you can search for music and create you playlist. 0After you create your playlist you will need to click on the button that will give you the code. Copy code and paste on your blog site under html/java script on the page element section. I hope this makes sense.

Linda said...

2 hour nap--how do you luck out? Just kidding, you need it.