Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pretty Princess

So, Grayson had been tagged by Savannah awhile ago and I figure it is time to give some attention to Alora! Here are seven fun facts about Alora:

  1. Alora loves to dress up in pretty dresses. Yeah for mom! Everytime she wears a pretty dress she will say, "Oh, Princess!"
  2. Alora was born the day after her Great Grandpa Baker and on her original due date.
  3. She currently hates me doing her hair, but doesn't mind if she puts in her own headband.
  4. Her favorite thing to drink is chocolate milk. She only eats dairy products and fruit. I don't think this is a fun fact, though. It is frustrating!
  5. Alora idolizes Grayson. She copies everything he does.
  6. Her favorite song is, "The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock." She also really enjoys "I Am A Child of God," "Once There Was a Snowman," and "Violin" by They Might Be Giants.
  7. She gets mad if you tell her she isn't funny. She will yell, "I Funny!!!" at you. She has realized over the past few weeks that we are teasing her and doesn't yell as often as she used to. It was funny, though!

Her are some photos of her and her recent hair cut. I couldn't stand how scraggly it was looking, especially since she won't leave her hair up when I do it. This cut is fantastic because she doesn't look like a ragmuffin all the time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love Alora's hair! Very cute, and I can't believe she is 2!!
cute background too!