Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July

I hope everyone had a fantastic fourth! We sure did. Dan went golfing with his brothers and the children and I went shopping. Is there anything better for both of us??? We all headed over to Dan's parents for dinner. I sure love his family! The children had so much fun with their cousins. It is fun to especially watch Alora with her cousins. She is at the age where she is just learning how to play with children other than Grayson. She actually can be very sweet and caring! There is a huge heart underneath her temper tantrums!!! :) I will have to send pictures after I get some from Pam. I was lazy and didn't take any. Sorry!
I just want to finish by saying how much I love this country. I love the founding fathers who risked so much to form such an amazing government. I honor and respect those who stand up for freedom at all costs! God bless America!!!

No comments: