- Anything Jane Austen. I am a Janeite, what can I say??? The real question is what is my favorite Austen novel? Today (it does change!) it would be Northanger Abbey. Cute story!
- Drowning Ruth by Christina Schwarz. Very interesting with complex plot.
- Anne of Green Gables series. I have read these so many times!
- Till we have faces by C.S. Lewis
- Modesty, Makeovers, and the Pursuit of Physical Beauty by Jeffrey Holland and Susan Tanner. Beautiful book that has greatly helped my self esteem. I recommend it to all women of all ages!!!! Best of all, it is short.
- Bed, Bed, Bed by They Might Be Giants. It is a funky fun little book!
- The Way I Feel by Janan Cain.
- The Boy Who Ate America by Nathan Smith Jones and Casey Nelson.
- Anything from Eric Carle.
- I Aint Gonna Paint No More by Karen Beaumont