Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bedtime Stories


Tomorrow night we are heading down to Mt. Timpanogus Park for some Bedtime Stories during the Timpanogus Story Telling Festival! I can hardly wait!!! I have always wanted to go, so here is a huge shout out to Cherish Bound for making that happen. (I have another post about cherish bound in the works...)

Bedtime stories are my fave!!

As a tween, I would lie in my bed and think of the most tragic story. Everyone always died but me. I would cry so much that my pillow was soaked. The story of Timpanogus was always one that I loved to hear as well. I hope I hear that one at the festival ~wink~wink!

Alora now loves stories.
Here is one from her:
"Once upon a time there was a little girl; the mom gave her a fruit snack. The end."

She's got it!! I think I'll sign her up next year!


2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have never been. Maybe next year!

Staci A said...

I hope you have a great time! It sounds interesting!