Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Celebrity Fit Club Cast Part Duex

Maureen or "Mo" McCormick (sp). Marsha Brady

Me. Please be kind!
My stats are a little hard to read so let me post:
Height: 5'5"
Starting Weight: 144
Target Weight: 133
Body Fat %: 27*
*Totally made this figure up to look cool



Warren G. Gangta Artist!

Cledus Judd. Country Singer.

Not pictured: Da Brat. Don't worry, she'll make an appearance.

Here's the cast and we are off on our 100 days of fitness training! For the first weigh in, I'll introduce you to our three fitness experts. And boy, Harvey makes a fantastic entrance. More to come soon! (I'd tell you when but then I never post when I say I will so I just won't make any promises of a certain date!!)





2 comments:

Janessa said...

Good for you! Seriously, I think you look great. There's NO way I'd post a swimsuit picture of me on my blog. Good for you for wanting to be healthy and in better shape though. Good luck!!!

Sarah said...

WOW! I can't believe you posted a swimming suit picture! (which is cute BTW) That's why I avoid swimming! And I'm impressed with your motivation! Maybe that will help me! But really you look good and don't need to worry about it!