Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

So, in an effort to be less self centered, I am going to start a Pay It Forward Friday! Yay!!
I don't know if you noticed, today is not Friday, but I am just so stinkin' excited that I'm going to start today!

This week's friendly act revolves around my little buddy, Savannah. Grayson and Alora ADORE Savannah. You have probably seen some pics of Van scattered around my blog. Anyho....she has been entered in a contest to win a new playyard! Check out her awesome skills on the following link and vote for her on March 20th! (That is Friday!) She is contestant #20. Seriously, check it out. She has some mad skillz!

http://www.971zht.com/pages/kiddieokee-2-4_09.html?page=2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aaah, thank you!! Van will be so excited to hear about all the people supporting her.